Kitten Balloony Kitten Balloony

I enjoyed it

Good game an idea that's a little overused but never the less a quality upload. I enjoyed the music too.

Cursor Catcher Ultimate Cursor Catcher Ultimate

Interesting

This is an interesting flash game to help increase your mouse speed and accuracy. However the biggest problem I have with it, is the fact that the skulls sometimes spawn to close to the top left so its hard to see. I would shrink the base of that a bit, to prevent that from happening.

World Domination World Domination

hrmmm

I liked it but its to slow paced there should be a skip turn option.

Create-a-Goth2.0 Create-a-Goth2.0

wow

Ive never had this fun making a goth bitch since i was 12. Yeah it was good make some more of something like a selection of chicks...that would be nice...I think?

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

dude!

this could perhaps be the best thing on new grounds but the only thing that i didnt like about it was the music

Stick RPG Stick RPG

fuck you!

this game fucking sucks...well not realy but god dammit i died realy far into the game and i have to start over how lame...

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

TO EASY

cool game but come on its friken easy also if anyone has full version could u plz send me it? enigmaxxvi@hotmail.com

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

wanna kick it bitch

yo dude this game kicks ass but if u ever make another make it longer and shit cause man this kicks ass as it is nice work guys